Saturday 19 October 2013

A big seller


Cricket jumper
I have found that there is a market for these on my Layette Knitting ebay store. Knitted without any buttons (hoorah) and with a v-neck jumper, this 'cricket' jumper design is my BIG seller for the summer. Literally as fast as I can make them, they are snapped up. I have toyed with the idea of using different colours to represent various teams but this green goes very well with the cream of the jumper and so is popular enough.



Green contrast

Knitted in double knit, this jumper is not too thick for small babies, making this jumper a brilliant addition to a new baby's layette. I have found that I can knit the entire jumper from one 100g ball of wool, plus some green for the contrast. This is great as it helps to keep the costs down. I have sold these in my ebay store for around £9 for 0-6 months.


To see what is currently available from my ebay store, check out www.stores.ebay.co.uk/layetteknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment