Monday 18 November 2013

Pure indulgence Sirdar 3883

My favourite pattern Sirdar 3883
I have knitted many different patterns over my years as a knitter but there is one pattern that I find a pleasure every time I knit it and it would be right up there in my favourite Layette Knitting patterns.  Created by Sirdar (3883), it is for a baby girl's cardigan and I tend to knit it for 0-3 months. It could be adapted for  a baby boy but I think the stylising on it suggests it should be for a girl. It has an unusual button band which compliments the cables to the front of the cardigan. 


Fabulously different
This latest edition of the cardigan has been created in Cream Sirdar Snuggly Pearls DK. The yarn is super soft for babies but the pearlescent part gives it a shimmer. Finished with pretty cream buttons, this cardigan is perfect for anyone's little angel at Christmas.

Check it out on my ebay store via this link: www.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Layette-Knitting

No comments:

Post a Comment